We have been working with our local Healthwatch to enable more people to be able to have their say in their local NHS services.
Now with Sustainability and Transformation Plans coming online, and big changes to services expected in 2017, we want to support all local Healthwatch chapters and NHS services do their very best by local people and provide the easiest, simplest way to give 99.1% of the population a chance to have their say in local services, decision-making, and changes.
We have 20 years experience in the NHS and understand the struggle to engage with patients and service users about their experiences using public sector services, especially NHS services.
It can be labour intensive, and expensive. We have experienced the frustration of low response rates and hearing from the same demographics again and again.
We created Textocracy to make it as labour-free and easy to give as many people as possible a free, anonymous, and accessible way to have their voice heard in any consultation.
- Textocracy provides your service with a unique phone number and URL address to your own data dashboard.
- You do not have to have anyone’s phone number or contact details. You publicise the phone number to your constituents, then Textocracy does all the rest.
- You can easily monitor your dashboard with a quick glance once or twice a day or even a week.
- Textocracy will provide you with summary reports of the analysed comments that have come in from the service users and public in your local area.
- You can run this service for a short time, or 24/7/365, and your local residents will know you are serious about being the advocate for them to have a voice and be heard in local NHS services.
To hear more about this service or to discuss the ways that Textocracy can help you easily and simply meet your consultation duties, please ring Elizabeth on 07850117797.
I look forward to helping you make this the best, most effective year yet for giving local people a voice in local services.
– See more at: https://textocracy.org/stp